whatsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsup773

ok I've been going to petsmart to buy my crickets is there a cheaper way to get them? Can you get a discount when you buy a lot at once? whats the cheapest way to get crickets?

p.s. I live near tomball tx right outside houston if that helps thanks

augustwst

You can buy them online and have them shipped to your house. Try reptilefood.com, timberline, top hat ... those are some cricket farms I could think of. You need an extra tank w/a screen top or something to keep them in, though.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
The only way to save is to buy them by the 1000 shipped they'll be around 20.00 or so, You can keep them in a 25 qt rubbermaid container. Google "cricket care" for a full run down. It will save you time and money.

Jeff

whatsup773

Original Poster
citrusdragon said:
The only way to save is to buy them by the 1000 shipped they'll be around 20.00 or so, You can keep them in a 25 qt rubbermaid container. Google "cricket care" for a full run down. It will save you time and money.

Jeff[/quote
thanks but where do you buy them at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom