What's wrong with my beardies tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It appears to be an upcoming shed. If you have other pics, you can post a few more in natural light just to be sure that is what it is.
Is her appetite good?

Tracie

Dapz

Original Poster
Drache613":2pflmqmy said:
Hello,

It appears to be an upcoming shed. If you have other pics, you can post a few more in natural light just to be sure that is what it is.
Is her appetite good?

Tracie
Yeah she eats fine i usually feed her crickets, a few meal worms when im out of crickets for a day or two, carrots, lettuce, and celery.

Here's a link to more pics: https://twitter.com/DapzFapz/status/622455919176228864

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Did the tail get injured or rubbed on something? It looks like there are scales missing on it, is that correct?
Is your dragon housed alone?

Tracie

Dapz

Original Poster
Drache613":1dsr505d said:
Hello,

Did the tail get injured or rubbed on something? It looks like there are scales missing on it, is that correct?
Is your dragon housed alone?

Tracie
It's housed alone. I do not know of any instance where it got hurt on anything. I think it is missing a few scales but not very many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom