What will he look like when he is older-morph

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was wondering what my small guy will look like when he is older. Of course he won't look exactly the same I just would like a good idea. I a picture would be great, I could not find one. This is what he was listed for- Het Translucent Leatherback X Beasley Red(50% Possible Het Translucent / Leatherback ) Thank you so much in advanced I am really curious :)

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Well, there is no het for leatherback. Either you are or not. Can be het for trans though. Never heard of a Beasley red. Really need pictures to tell.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Can you post a pic of Charlie? We can take a good guess as to how he will look as he grows.

Beardie321

Original Poster
Here he is, currently in shed,except for tail. Sorry for picture, it is very zoomed in as I figured it would be best, but the graphics aren't the best.

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Aww what a cutie. he does look like a leatherback to me. Looks like it's worded as 50% trans/leatherback which would mean hes 50% het for trans but is a leatherback. In that case, they are right cause like I said, he looks like a leatherback. The trans part you won't know unless you breed him and it proves out. As for Beasley Red, I think that's just their name for the red. Pretty much each breeder gives their dragon breed colors names. But regardless he is a cute little guy. As for what he will look like grown up, it's hard to say really cause they change colors as the shed. best way to get an idea is to look at the mom and dad. Maybe send them an email and give em the number of the dragon you bought and ask if they can send you pictures of the mom and dad.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, just chiming in about the Beasley red. That would be a dragon that Dachiu acquired from a breeder named Rich Beasley. He bred very high end reds for a number of years + just quit last year or maybe 2 years ago. Dachiu has some of his reds in their breeding colony.

Beardie321

Original Poster
AHBD":23uf97r3 said:
Hi there, just chiming in about the Beasley red. That would be a dragon that Dachiu acquired from a breeder named Rich Beasley. He bred very high end reds for a number of years + just quit last year or maybe 2 years ago. Dachiu has some of his reds in their breeding colony.

Thank you!!! I couldn't seem to find any beasly red dragons under their adult breeders, I still don't have a good idea.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Here is a example of a red that Rich produced.
8085930_orig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom