WHAT TO FEED MY SUPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Yes I dust his supers twice a week with calcium and once a week with a multivitamin. I put them into a shallow container with some powder, shake them up, and he'll eat them right out of the container.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
Supers are a great option for people who aren't fond of bugs IMO since they don't jump or fly or otherwise escape easily. I bred them myself when I was using them and it was an interesting and pretty inexpensive endeavor. I'm glad you're looking into your options.

SunnysHumanSlave

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I want to explore my options but once he gets big enough do i just cut out the everything else and just give him the supers or just feed him more of everything every other day or whatever

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Whatever you like honestly. Once Darwin got his first taste of supers, he naturally moved away from dubia and eventually refused them altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom