What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
So...at about 3 snakes, it's much easier if everyone gets fed the same day. Maybe I just need more snakes such that feeding everyone in one day would be a pain?

But now, it's beardie bed time and all my snakes just ate.

I've got nothing to play with and i really want to play with a snakey.
grrrr

Eventide

Hatchling Member
I feed all of mine the same day. *shrug* But yeah, then there's the problem of digesting snakies who don't want to be bothered for the next day or so. :-/

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
I know the feeling, I miss my Isis, she didn't care if she had just ate or was in the blue, she always was willing to lay down and cuddle with us :cry: I miss my baby more then anything i've ever had.

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
You have a few options here.
1. Be PATIENT....you just need to wait until the next morning and the risk is pretty well gone.
2. Get one of your snakes on a different feed schedule than the others.
3. Handle before feeding, if the snakes will still feed after handling.
The easiest option is probably to just be patient on feed nights. Handling can cause them to refuse food and two schedules makes for missed feeds.
God Bless,
Aaron

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
PastorAaron":161bb said:
1. Be PATIENT....you just need to wait until the next morning and the risk is pretty well gone.

Well that's fantastic news. I usually give everyone a full 24 hrs. And when they upgrade they get 48 hrs.
I'm going to go play with a snake now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom