what suplies and stuff do I need to ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonZillaKing

Hatchling Member
:D I was thiking of geting a new beardie and I need to know what I should buy to build a habitat for a beardie. I need to know every thing because I forgot a lot of care info I need to know since I lost my last beardie. Please help.

:D Thanks

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The article is good & as I updated it, I made it as complete as possible. If you have any other questions, just contact me, k? And congrats on wanting another beardie, it's always hard to lose a beloved pet, but I'm glad you're ready to get another one. I have 6 beardies and 2 geckos...yes, they're like Lays potato chips, can't just have 1, or so the saying goes.

Good luck! And if there's a petco near you, I think they're having their $1/gallon sale on tanks. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom