What other feeders can I feed a 7 month old beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give her 3 week crickets now and she goes through a thousand in about 3 weeks, if that.
I was wondering if I should graduate her to something else? Bigger crickets?
Which is the most economical? (Most worth/healthy for the buck)
Thank you!

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Have you considered starting a roach colony or two ? My 3 boys ( 1 almost a year, the other two over 6 months in age) decimate near to 3000 feeders weekly.
I have 4 roach colonies myself, and I still have to supplement with extras each month.
Janie.

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
zebraflavencs":f72fe said:
Have you considered starting a roach colony or two ? My 3 boys ( 1 almost a year, the other two over 6 months in age) decimate near to 3000 feeders weekly.
I have 4 roach colonies myself, and I still have to supplement with extras each month.
Janie.
dubia not just because I sell them but just love them as well do my reptiles. slow, don't climbs smooth surfaces, don't stink and unlike crix will live longer then a week. you cant go wrong with them. if you want more info check out this link. http://theroachguy.com/caresheet.htm
Jason

Maize

Hatchling Member
zebraflavencs":b1131 said:
Janie.

Hey Janie!

I started my dubia roach colony recently. It's gonna be awhile till things start grow though, I heard a couple months. I just placed a heating pad underneath the bin cuz I heard it may help the breeding. I will probably as well have to buy some here and there. How many times a day do you feed your guys, 3000 is ALOT! My girl will eat when I get home, but nothing in the morning. So I may sure she has a big salad. My little guy is having problems, so we are going to the Vet tomorrow. He has lost weight and pretty much has stopped eating. So far he is maybe eating two roaches a day, not good. I been feeding him pedialight to keep him hidrated.

But I have a Q for you and theroachguy.com (Ian?). I have some white roaches, what are they?

Thanks
Keith

Maize

Hatchling Member
OK thanks...atleast that is good news. I thought something was wrong lol. I'm new at the whole roach colony thing.

Thanks
Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom