what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrithil

Hatchling Member
well, my beardie is in a tank atm (40 gallon i think, but not wide enough to keep him in) i was wondering what i could keep in it when i buy him a bigger tank?

i was thinking maybe a couple leopard geckos?
I'm also interested in mexican black king snakes which i'm told will fit in there just fine?

any suggestons? :)

Derek32

Juvie Member
boy i wish i could get a snake buy my mom would kill me. i have a great love of snakes. plus im awsome at catching them. me and my friends go out in the summer and catch copperheads,water mocasins, sliders, garters, and everyone in ahwile we will see a rattler but we leave them alone haha. i may catch one over the summer then release it after a few days. i really want a defanged cobra or a rainbow boa,pied python or a california kingsnake. well good luck with your chpice. i heared leapords are cool

Ebrithil

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yeah, i was looking at ball pythons aswell, but they get a bit too big for the tank i think :/

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
I love snakes, in my life I've had a couple CA king snakes (saved them from my cat!), a red tail boa, and 2 ball pythons. My first ball was great, but my 2nd one was an extremely finicky eater and more or less a pain to try and feed ><.

The reptile store where I got Sarth had so many different types of snakes it was confounding. I prefer beardies though, much more personality :mrgreen:

Ebrithil

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yeah, kings snakes look nice :p

but i'm also open to any other kind of lizard aswell, shame uromastyx are too big :/ and probably cost a ****load xD

Derek32

Juvie Member
i know i shouldnt say this but have you thought about green anoles? idk wht size tank chamelians need but have you thought of that? maybe a few smal boas like the kenyan sand boat or whatever those are the rosy boas that only need a 10g tank? idk lol. my friend keep shis pythons in rubbermaid containers :p

Ebrithil

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i think chams need vertical tanks :/
and they grow pretty big :p

i did look at anoles but never looked at any care sheets.

Small boas? sound cool, ima google!

what size of a tank can you keep a blue tongued skink in? because they look amazing! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom