What morph is Squirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirt585

Info: he's 8 weeks old, got him from petstop (private pet store and they breed their own beardies) and I know that he is a leather back but I don't know much about bearded dragon morphs, any help? Here's some pictures:
92428-3298415002.jpg

92428-7935019615.jpg

Oh and on a side note, he sometimes rubs his head on the floor or on the glass of his terrarium, is it a possible pre-shedding action?

Thanks!

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
i don't know my morphs to well. i would assume a tiger leatherback (if that exists) or a fancy.
he could possibly be pre-shedding! :)
squirt is so cute and so tiny like a little squirt. *dies in cuteness*

Vh621

Hatchling Member
Color and morph are two different things. Color names usually vary by breeder, it's really more of a marketing tool. If a dragon is really red you might see some really clever names, same for orange, or citrus, ect. Just a way to say your dragon is really red or whatever color he may be. Then there are patterns like tiger or g stripe but these can be a bit subjective as well. Now morphs are a different story their is usually no questioning that, common morphs are: normal, leatherback, hypo, translucent, dunner, witbit, zero, ect. From what I can tell from the pics your little guy is definitely leatherback but that's about all I can make out. He's cute though, I wish you luck with him. Also yes head rubbing is a sign that he's about to shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom