applesaging

Hatchling Member
DSC_0035.jpg

nagi.png

DSC_0028.jpg

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

izz

Juvie Member
I think Hypo means that they lack black pigement. Im new to types of forms.

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
I'm so jealous. What I wouldn't give for a leatherback of that BEAUTIFUL COLOURING. I love leatherbacks. But my next pet is a snake, so yeah/ XD And I have 2 beardies now.
(Goodness I want one so BADLY THOUGH.)

terracolson

Hatchling Member
Question: How could you not know what he/she is? this looks like breeder quality to me.
Did she come with a big price tag?

applesaging

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
terracolson":77hdf19f said:
Question: How could you not know what he/she is? this looks like breeder quality to me.
Did she come with a big price tag?

not really, the owner needed to sell them quick cuz he has a a few clutches coming up. Got him 50-60% off :D

Serg82

I think you were just looking for re-assurance...How could you not know what kind it was?.. :wink: ...Orange Trans Leatherback...These dont come cheap, and are rarely seen 50-60 percent off.....You def got lucky on that one, unless they were like 600 or something..Nice dragon nontheless...Cant wait for the This Saturday heading to the show hoping to pick one of these up..

applesaging

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Serg82":2ajjqg6q said:
I think you were just looking for re-assurance...How could you not know what kind it was?.. :wink: ...Orange Trans Leatherback...These dont come cheap, and are rarely seen 50-60 percent off.....You def got lucky on that one, unless they were like 600 or something..Nice dragon nontheless...Cant wait for the This Saturday heading to the show hoping to pick one of these up..

cuz he's my 1st beardie :)

his dad is a transleather lavender and the mom is a orange double het(het trans, het hypo). Is it possible for my beardie to change his color to lavender in a few sheds?

ocrage

Hatchling Member
its not a hypo. hypo's don't have dark backs like that does.

but like people said above, gorgeous translucent leatherback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom