What is your bearded dragon's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaskotch

Juvie Member
Vincent, inspired by this dude:
Vnamesake.png

Jhudson

Our little lady's name is Liz. (Short for lizard :D ) Rex is the name of the other beardie that she plays with. But there are tons of names to chose from. Good luck with the naming!

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I know I posted earlier, but I forgot to mention why I gave them their names.

Jace and Sorin (along with Vraska, Koth, and Nissa) are named after planeswalkers from Magic the Gathering.

Zy is named after my characters from World of Warcraft. Each of my characters had a name that started with Z and I think half of them started with Zy so everyone called my Zy.

Ruby (RuRu, she's my baby and I give her little nicknames lol) and Freddie (I am a Queen fanatic, and named him after Freddie Mercury)

They are the loves of my life!

patron17

I named mine axle, but if it was a girl i probably would have named her suede as in the material. I wanted something unique.

onecutejd

I named one Rihanna because she was super red and female. Rihanna (the singer) had red hair at the time and she is fierce.
When Rihanna had a clutch of 17 I was clueless on what to do. Two actually survived. I call them the Super Twins.

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
Baron Nashor, Cho'Gath and Thresh have been dragon names I've used, all inspired by League of Legends. :) I want to name a boy Finn, or Cory, after the death of Cory Monteith.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
Meraxes (game of thrones reference), we call her Mera for short. & Bowser, because well... you know. :)
also, most of our leopard geckos are references to gods/goddesses.

argolupin

Hatchling Member
Well my brother's is named Toby.

However here are the names for my six:
Adult male - Apollo (since he turns bright yellow)
Adult female (poss.hypo) - Izzy - the name she came with, haven't come up with anything different yet, may stick with it
Red 11 inch 1 year old female - Kramisha from the house of night series she is a red fledgeling vampire
Leatherback female 1 year old rescue het trans, possible het snow - Xena because she is being a fighter during her recovery
My two baby citrus leatherbacks = Mungojerrie and Rumbleteaza (I was watching the movie cats when i was trying to name 4 reptiles...

Here are the names of my other critters just to give you some more ideas
Ball Python - Visuki (In hindu mythology he is the cora wrapped around Shiva's neck, the serpant king if you will)
Cats -
Anya (in one of Gena Showalter's book series she is the minor goddess of anarchy and she ran in front of my car at 10 weeks old)
Black Magic - she showed up on my porch at 13 weeks as if by magic and hasn't left after 4 months

Dogs -
Fey - Celtic Plural for Fairy
Jezebelle - just wanted something different
Frosttinna - this was my first dog when i was 5 and the rescue had named her
jasper - after the stone
Falcon - he had a bird shape on his head
Raevyn - black and white sheltie
Nagi - meaning ghost

Tarantulas - all named from the Sword of truth series
Rahl
Shota
Kahlan
Addie
Verna
(cant seem to remember the rest right now...)

Leopard geckos:
Blizard - my murphy's patternless female leopard
Irene - my mack snow female named from sherlock holmes
Socretes - he was my male tremper albino leopard, miss him very much
Grace - female comming in in two weeks
Sunny - male comming in in two weeks
Daisy - female comming in in two weeks
Ryder - male comming in in two weeks
Bellatrix and Narcissa - 2 babies - one is oldenough to tell temale, not sure on the other one...

Goliath - my gargoyle baby

Hope these name ideas help - i like to go by the color when i can or chose a name out of books that i like...

texasphil

Not sure yet if I have a him or a her so I went gender neutral. His/her name is Gibby, after the Gibson Desert in Australia.

Mine is name Pogo because the genus or whatever is Pogona. I had a hard time finding a name and then this one just came to me! Hope this hlped.

TheRedOx

I too am trying to come up with a name for my new beardie. I love the name Sydney but noone else in the family does. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom