What is your bearded dragon's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyheartthrob

Hatchling Member
My babies are: Draco Malfoy (Girl :oops: ), Hermione Granger (Boy :oops: ), Nymphadora Tonks (Boy :oops: ), Rubeus Hagrid (Boy :) ), Remus Lupin (Boy :) ) and Sirus "Padfoot" Black (not sure "he's" only about 1 month old). As you can tell I love the Harry Potter books (and movies). I also love the names from Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit. Kili and Fili would have been cute for "brother" dragons.

Sabrina :wink:

after going around on names for the baby, ulysses s. grant came to mind-thinking about famous bearded fellows. when we got the older one, we tried pirate names, specifically jewish pirate names. i like 'actual' (like, used? for people? i guess.. :p) in faintly ridiculous situations. so big guy became william h taft. prez taft always seemed rather jolly, and our taft is as well. :mrgreen:

dragonscales

Hatchling Member
I named my dragon Ember Rose. It took me a while to narrow down the long list of names. I wanted to call her Corona in reference to the sun but every one would think of the beer. Another name I considered was Carni because she is my bearded lady :lol:

tdtall

I am also in the market for a male name. I wanted something Australian. I found Bruce, Joey, Gibson or Pogo (short for their spices name pogona). I haven't narrowed it down yet. Still thinking.

Ophiophilist

Hatchling Member
Iroh, after the Dragon of the West, my favorite character from Avatar: The Last Airbender! I decided on the name years and years ago but it took a while before I actually decided to call Iroh that.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
I got my beardie back in Feb. 2012.. his name is Jango Fett.. I was gonna just call him Draco but my son wanted to name him after one of his favorite star wars character and I liked the sound of it so it stuck.

My beardie is named Dreki, which is Icelandic for dragon. Consider looking up the words "beard" or "dragon" in foreign languages and you might find something simple and neat!

Teage29

Mine was named Asia until I found out it was a male so I changes it to Ace since its close to Asia. If you want a cool name try to find an Aborigine name because bearded dragons are native to Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom