What is this? Weird acid burned looking scale on nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshnPyro

Hello! I'm Ash, and this is my beardie Pyro making his first appearance :p

Hopefully this isn't a big concern, but I'm- well, I'm worried and i hope its nothing to worry about. ^^;;

1. He has this weird scale that looks corroded and collapsed... if i remember right, it was white before, perhaps covered with calcium? I don't know why this would have happened if it was.

2. His eyes have been watering on and off as well, so he has a bit of a crusty run off around usually his left eye.

3. Are speckles on scales, brown and intense cheetoh orange normal for a sandfire beardie? He's getting old. About 8 now.

-
unknown.png

image0.jpg

- This corroded looking scale actually looks more indented and collapsed if i look at it from the side and feel it?

(His tank is currently empty because I've got his turf drying <<;;)

If anyone has any advice or input, I'd be very grateful. ;_;

- - - -
[bonus image]
image3.jpg

- glorious in all his beard and trying to decide whether to muster the effort to climb out of the hammock or try reaching with his tongue... unfortunately, he discovered he is not a frog and had to flop down. xD

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

I fixed your pictures for you. You want to just copy the img url, and then paste it inbetween img brackets like this:
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674904265860579328/777019875020242984/unknown.png[/img]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674904265860579328/777023366594822154/image0.jpg[/img]

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom