What is the best place to get the cheapest dubias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poofandmook

Hatchling Member
I have to switch Brak off crickets... I'm fairly positive that the shipment of crickets from Fluker's is what gave him coccidia. He's not a huge fan of phoenix worms. He was at first but maybe he ODed on them when we went away for a weekend and left him a bowl because he doesn't seem to want them... lol. I want to try dubias. But I'm not looking into a colony until I know he likes them and continues to eat them, unlike phoenix worms.

We weren't really prepared for the cost of feeders, and would love to find the best possible price for small dubias. Does anyone have any input?

unkempt1

Juvie Member
Check eBay. Those usually have the best prices for smaller roaches. Quick shipping, and the people I have worked with are great at making sure you are happy.

Edit: I found one where he had a lot of options for small nymph roaches - 500 for $44 seemed like the best deal, but he had smaller amounts for lower prices as well. I chose one recently that was $24 for 200. I did that option because the shipping and heat pack were included in the price. I have a colony but bought those so I could feed out of the colony while allowing time for the females to give birth.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
I recommend lance (twobeardieguy) he is selling colonies for 25 and other stuff. Look for him in the for sale section.

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
I have used westcoastroaches.com, they seem reasonably priced and have great customer service. If you like their facebook page they hold auctions. I have seen 250 small dubia go for 20.00 shipped. They have about any feeder you can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom