what is better MVB or UV tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to decid if i should go with 48" reptiglo plus heat lamps of coarse or two 125 watt solar glo for 5 by 2.5 by 2.5 tank. it is for two dragons and i am going to put a wall in the middle that i can remove as needed. :? :? :? :? :?

jeschardies

Hatchling Member
I've had good results with MVBs, but your situation may be better resolved with a 48" Reptisun. The primary benefit being that you can use one good bulb to satisfy two enclosures. Much more cost efficient in my opinion for your situation......you'd be spending half the cost of two MVB bulbs throughout the year.

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
jeschardies":3v94asu9 said:
I've had good results with MVBs, but your situation may be better resolved with a 48" Reptisun. The primary benefit being that you can use one good bulb to satisfy two enclosures. Much more cost efficient in my opinion for your situation......you'd be spending half the cost of two MVB bulbs throughout the year.
+1

good point :mrgreen:

Martinoheat

Original Poster
ya thanks bys but here in newfoundland canada it is like impossible to get the repti sun see well i have noticed that it is the same price for a 18" as a 48" on most web sights so i guesse it will be about the same as in a store or cheaper thanks guys what is a good site that sells to canada to you guys have any idea thanks for all the help man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom