what has your dragon dun today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Ok lets see...

Kang ... woke up banged around his viv intill i fed him.... he let me know how much he loved my salad he pooped in his bowl... now hes basking and watching TV from his log.

Thoth... hes been basking since he woke climbed down to eat some salad and then right back up at the top... hes lazy!

Chimaira... came down from her night time viv(she sleeps with my daughter) went into her down stairs viv to bask had come veggies hand fed to her and is back to basking and watching everyone walk around.

Kinno well let see hes been pretty much basking and eating and watching Lexia from across the room. He ran around for a while when i was trying to measure and weigh him he didnt want to stay still and now hes basking again.

Roo and Lexia both have been basking all day and rubbing themselves on anything and everything in their vivs they are sheading so they are both a little off. They ate crickets and veggies and are watching to see if anyones bringing more food.

Bobblehead had his veggies and crickets and has been basking all day. Took him out for a little bit but hes still to little to not try and run from you. Hes a jumper so we put him back and hes basking and looking for more crickets im sure.

Thats about it baths are due in about a hour or so.... thats a water mess lol

sittser

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
wow sounds like you have a hand full.my bd just sate in the windoe all morning wall i cleaned hes tank hes a baby so all he dos is eat basks and sleps and thats about it. ps hes about 3months old and 91/2 in long and 4in long from his hed to his tale :mrgreen:

crickest

Juvie Member
Spark spent the day being a grumpy gus, hiding from everyone who walked in his room (the I-am-a-log-and-you-can-not-see-me game). He ate a ton of phoenix worms (@60) and refused his dandelions (I so have a teenager who won't eat his veggies. . . and he used to eat a cup or so a day, :x ) and is now filling himself up on crickets. His chin is shedding and the most beautiful soft orange is showing through, but boy is he just not happy. He did sit on the window for five minutes. . . probably the happiest he's been all day.

BeardieBaby69

Hatchling Member
Kiku is still trying to get over her "kid trauma" from yesterday. We had some company over for the fourth and the kid stressed Kiku out . He was loud and all over the place and Kiku didnt like it. She has never hid anywhere in her viv , but yesterday and some of today she did . I held her and snuggled her and she relaxed and went back to normal.Next time I will lock my room and not tell any KIDS that I have a bearded dragon. LOL !

She is resting peacefully and all is well now.

Agrannus

Well lets see..... Sabertooth evil eyed his greens then attacked every cricket in site. Next ,Princess sexy legged for all to see then daintly climbed (actually Jumped off her fav branch and munched some crix. Victoria evil eyed my every move and enjoyed some light misting and some crix her fruit/veggies and topped it off with a desert of some supers. Mojo head bobbed me for a few until he got his strawberries and then chaotically exterminated the new cricket colony that infested his viv for the short while they were in existense. Typical day at this household.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Yesterday I got up for work after getting in wee hours. Apparently 4.5 hours of dark isn't enough for tthem either. I turned on the lights to get them up and fed before work and Rex gave me his first true stink eye and Tia just looked at me like I was mad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom