What finally cured Narley!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just a little before and after action! Despite his long-term battle with parasites, this boy is growing up! :D (Sorry, the second photo isn't great quality!)
BEFORE:
288cd0.jpg

And AFTER! The yellow is his "happy colors" - he still gets blue when he's cold! Also he has a dab of calcium powder on his shoulder, don't mind that. :p
245eo3a.jpg

vzkn61.jpg

n1qsr4.jpg

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Narley is helping me wrap some presents... and by help, I mean he's trying to eat every shiny thing he can find! :D (He's in shed, so he's looking pretty shabby!)

vzy3wg.jpg

1zn8ya0.jpg

rwqxll.jpg

Ahhh this tastes better! :)
ae0f87.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, those are impressive before & after pictures.

Love all the help you got wrapping present. :lol: Too cute.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys!! I couldn't believe how much he'd grown until I looked at those photos! He still seems small to me, but I think that's just because Pushkin is huuuge. Narley is around 450-460 grams now, though!

And yes, he was lots of help :lol: He tried to attack the Christmas tree, and tried to eat a USB cord, a lamp, and the wrapping paper. Very helpful. :)

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much Diamc, I hope that you and yours had a wonderful Christmas as well!!

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Narley loves hanging out with me on the couch, but every now and then, you have to warm up!

6f5xjn.jpg

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
They do! Both of them - Narley turns a dingy tan color and Pushkin turns a reddish brown. Their "happy colors" are bright yellow for Narley and bright orange for Pushkin - so I think that's pretty normal!

dmmcnair

I have so enjoyed looking through this post! Your boys are beautifully handsome. Just makes me more excited to get our first one.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
Original Poster
dmmcnair":2vo1xhm1 said:
I have so enjoyed looking through this post! Your boys are beautifully handsome. Just makes me more excited to get our first one.

Thank you!!! :mrgreen: I'm glad you enjoyed looking through photos of my boys! When are you planning to get one?!

These are terrible cellphone photos, but I had Pushkin out while I was packing (because I'm moving! :D) and he kept trying to get to the room where Narley is so that he could antagonize him! He's always trying to start things. The paper towels thrown out of the way give some indication of how dramatic their encounter was! :lol:
I'll get better photos soon!

2ekr8sw.jpg

muim87.jpg

This was after I closed the door and returned Pushkin to the living room. He continued to bob his head at me for quite a while!

dmmcnair

After I build his/her new enclosure. Going to brave the nasty Texas weather tomorrow to drive an hour to the Lowe's to get all the materials. Also going to try my hand at diy hides and stuff while I'm at it. I'm hoping by next month or a little earlier, depending on how things go. LOL You can never tell with me and power tools, and the fact that my hubby likes to take over my projects. smh

Gah, I can't wait!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, Narley has really grown now. He looks great! :D Terrific job with him.
Pushkin looks wonderful also.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom