What do you guys think of the new setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravius

Juvie Member
Here are a few pics:

viv2.jpg

viv1.jpg

viv.jpg

I am running my temps right now getting about 87 cool side and 107.2 basking temp... seems to be cool with plenty of hide spots. The half log thing will come out when I get my new rock built and am also working on a rock wall or something to put on the back plain glass is ugly!

What do you guys think

mischa

Juvie Member
Thats amazing where did you get it if you don't mind me asking? Also I love that piece of wood! :D

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Nice looking setup.

May I ask how old your beardie is? The reason I ask is because of the temps. 87 is a bit high for the cool side. If you have a baby, then 107 may be OK, however most older dragons prefer the temps a bit cooler. Suggestion only :wink:

Robin

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you. It's made by someone here in Michigan local and the brand is called "Marty Made". It's 4' long x 3'deep x 3'high.... I just hope the new little dude likes it.

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh and he is pretty young still, or will be when I get him. I can section the enclosure off if he is overwhelmed and re-arrange the lighting. I got the temps now set to 84.9 cool and 109.2 basking and it's holding steady there for about 3 hours so we should be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom