What do you do with your bearded dragon when you go on vacat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Freeie":b7385 said:
Ok ok ill be the crazyone to post this ... I would take them all(7 of em) with me on vacation! :oops: We have clear rubermade containers that are large enough for the adults n babys. Only place we go on vacation is camping and its usually 90 to 104f at that time so heat might not be a issue. We always use campgrounds with plug ins (hehe i know i know its not REALLY camping its the closest we do my girls are sissys) Sit them in the sun to bask for a while. Take their bugs. Veggies in a ice chest and we are set! I cant leave them at home :( Poop n not having food n water for 4 to 5 days no way jose! I'll pack n the water for their baths too lol We dont have anyone id trust to take care of them for 4 to 5 days close. id have to leave a kid at home and they wouldnt go for that lol

What if you paid one to stay behind? Or being a parent you could just simply make them. :twisted:

wizbee

Juvie Member
I have a wonderful Neighbor and my Mother who come and feed and take care of Boga and my yorkie while I am on vacation. My Mother used to not even want to come into the house but she will now feed her but not pick her up. I made a partition so she could block off the side of the cage Boga was on and reach in for the food dish, but after a few days she saw that Boga wasn't going to jump over and attack her so she didn't use the board! LOL That is really amazing for my Mom becasue she is afraid of the smallest bug. My neighbor and best friend is also a big help with the dog and lizard. I guess I am very lucky. The only thing I usually worry about is the light bulb burning out, but I always have a spare when I am gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom