what do ya'll think about taking Gobi to visit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
My aunt has cancer and goes everyday for radiation. I go with her sometimes just to get out of the house for an hour or so. What do ya'll
think of taking Gobi to visit the cancer center and letting the radiation patients see her? I will have to check with the cancer center but
they have had other animals come in for the same thing to give the patients something to pet. Gobi loves the attention.
Would like to see what ya'll have to say and get some input on it. I havent made up my mind. My aunt suggested it because she
loves to play with Gobi and has told some of the patients about her.
So just kinda trying to get some ideas what ya'll think before i decide.
thanks

that would be amazing, it's so nice of you to think about something like that. especially if they have been hearing about Gobi :)
i'd go for it if the centre say it's okay. just imagine the smiles you'll bring create bringing the chat to life :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I think it sounds like a wonderful idea as well. :D It might help to take the other patients minds off of what they are going through, even if just for a little while. I say go for it!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I am just now seeing this thread, but I would say as long as the cancer center is ok with it, that would be great. If I remember correctly though, Gobi is small, so just be careful that no one accidentally holds her too rough or anything. (not like I think you wouldnt pay attention to that, but I still just wanted to mention it) ;)
Hope you are doing better.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I will watch her really close. I still have to go and talk to them. My aunt mentioned it to them and they liked the
idea i just need to talk out the details and make sure i am comfortable with it.
Gobi is really growing. She is up to 13 inches and over 100 grams now. I like the idea but will have to still think more
about it and that is why i wanted to get some opinions here first.

I am doing okay. Physically it is getting harder to get around but i make it. My dad is doing better which is great! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom