what and how much should a 1 year old BD eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbolin

I have a BD that is 1 year old. He had parasites, was treated and free of them now. He is 19 1/2 inches long and weighs 498g. He went through a bit of a brumation I believe for a couple months but seems to be comming out of it now. He was sleeping all day and only getting up when i bathed or held him. He now gets up in the morning and eats and moves around for awhile. I have been feeding supers because he stopped eating crickets. Does eat his veggies but doesn't seem to eat as many as I would like to see. He has been eating 4-8 supers most days and some veggies. Mostly dandelion and mustard and Kale. Not very many though. I dust and vit his veggies. If he doesn't eat supers he eats more veggies. What is a proper amount of supers and veggies for a 1 year old BD? :study:

KairaandTaz08

Juvie Member
I don't have a 1 year old beardie (Kaira's 6 1/2 months old and Taz is about 4 1/2 months old) but have you tried switching up the greens? I know my two love butternut squash (not greens, but still pretty good for them). This site has helped me: http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html
Like I said, I'm not experienced with a 1 year old, but have noticed with my two that changing their greens/insects helps sometimes. I don't really know how many live feeders they need at that age, just a thought with the greens/veggies/salad. :D
I also noticed your thread hasn't received any responses for awhile, so hopefully this will "bump you up" :D .
Abi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom