were does your beardie sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive wondered were some peoples beardies sleep cause most of the time i let mine sleep in a shoe box with a blanket in it on my bed. (no lid of course) and the odd time he falls asleep in his cage inside his log hide but usuals he wont sleep unless hes beside me because i always held him until he fell asleep ever since i got him :) and now he loves sleeping with me because his cage is at the feet of my bead and when i open the door to his home he runs around his cage and jumps off the table onto my bed and straight over to his little bed and sits there like a dog looking at me its so cute :p and he only ever dose it after i turn off his lights :p
and i was also wondering were your berdies Favorited place is to nap when your cuddling him or her?
my baybies is on my butt its kinda funny i love watching tv on my stumic so ill lay down and shell run of and sniggle her self right between my cheeks and will conk out within 30 seconds after geting comfterbal its so funny shes 8 months and half or so now :blob5:

jjh1

Juvie Member
My babies have their baths around 6pm they then get to cuddle with me wrapped in their blankies and then they go to their vivs and I put them in their hammocks they get blankies on them and sleep all night in them.
In the morning before I leave for work I take the blanket off of them so they will actually get up when the timer turns the lights on at 8am.

They also get to cuddle in to my neck while I watch tv r I have them wrapped up and they sleep beside my laptop while I am doing my homework or facebooking.

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
My beardie will get wrapped up in her blankie and then some cuddles and then we put her in her tank under the red light and that's it ^-^

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
I take my baby out around bedtime, let him run around on the couch and when hes tired he climbs on my hand, gives me the stink eye and wants his binkie on him so the lights don't bother him. Its hard to put him to bed because I try to take him off my hand to put him in his binkie and he won't let go, I wrap him up and off to lizard land he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom