Well the scare is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first few days of haveing a new Beardie have been so stressful. I have been worried about every asspect of Magellan and his action, is he warm enough full enough watered enough held enough. But thanks to the quick responce I got from people on here I think me and Magellan are going to be wonderful. My cats seem to think he is the most interestin thing, and when his crickets get in the house my kitties love to chase them down. I'm so happy to have Magellan I think its just the greatest little guy. :mrgreen: :blob5:

midnight_962002

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, I remember when I got my first beardie. I was so nervous, especially since he was a rescue and all. I probably caused more stress after I got him then the actual move. :(

Ernie

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
LOL I predict more BD's in your future too. I am severely afflicted with the addiction and I would like to pass it on now.

Oh, but the worries don't stop, they too are an ongoing affliction that seems to go with beardie possession, meaning your beardie now possesses you. :D :D

burt1016

Juvie Member
lol i was the same with you. i was always wonderin and saying oh no the temps are inccorect he is going to die!!!! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom