Welcome Tucker! *slightly pic heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted back in August about my beloved 3 yr old beardie Simon passing, and I have waited a full two months before getting another baby, and let me tell you, it's been so lonely!
I went to the Tampa Repticon and picked up this little cutie, a hypo male from BeardedDragons.co.
I'm happy to introduce my little boy, Tucker!
tumblr_mc9601KX9p1qbnmeco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc964rTy1t1qbnmeco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc95xs1dGg1qbnmeco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mc95o05b6W1qbnmeco1_500.jpg

The MVB gives off a greenish glow when I try to take pictures with my camera. Oh well. It's a MegaRay 100W. Turnip greens and little bits of banana to try to entice him to eat, dusted with calcium. Of course the little piggy eats the crickets with no problem, but he won't touch the greens... Might try to cut up a cricket or something to entice him to eat the greens.
He's missing a toenail on his front right hand, but all of the other nails are clear! My little hypo man :mrgreen:
I'm just so happy to have a beardie companion again. No one will ever replace my Simon, but it's been a lonely 2 months. Tucker seems to love attention, so we're going to have a good life together.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Tucker is lovely! :D Maybe you could try posting in introductions though, so everyone can say hi. Welcome :wave:

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Just Beautiful! I wish i could go to a repticon in California but the last one just passed last month i believe. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom