Welcome Slash *updated 9-2, at reptile show pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colesdad

Original Poster
I'm a man's man, I've got tattoos, I don't wear band aides, I cus , I drink and dogs are afraid of me.. ...but my little dragon has me wrapped around his finger.. .....

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Colesdad":xuux7nvy said:
I'm a man's man, I've got tattoos, I don't wear band aides, I cus , I drink and dogs are afraid of me.. ...but my little dragon has me wrapped around his finger.. .....
Aw, :love5: I believe you. My huuby works a rail yard, Flips off people who cut him off, and stands proud with his chest out if any man looks at me too long. He waits til I'm not looking, then rubs Myah's little head in the viv. I've caught him a few times. BD's just have a certain charm that melts the gruffness... :D

Colesdad

Original Poster
Headed to the reptile show in Raleigh NC today. We will NOT be coming hone with a new brother or sister for Slash, but maybe a new viv and some delicious snacks. Hell, maybe come home with some new information for dragons that I didn't know already. Either way, I am very excited!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Colesdad":3b41br9b said:
Headed to the reptile show in Raleigh NC today. We will NOT be coming hone with a new brother or sister for Slash, but maybe a new viv and some delicious snacks. Hell, maybe come home with some new information for dragons that I didn't know already. Either way, I am very excited!
Oh! That is exciting! :blob5: Bring back pics if you can! :D

Colesdad

Original Poster
I didn't take many pictures at the show yesterday. There were two dragon booths that were awesome, both from Raleigh NC ! Carolina Dragons and Carolina Classic Dragons. Both of the guys were very patient and answered everyone's questions. They would let you hold "most " of them. There were BEAUTIFUL little babies, everywhere!! We were very impressed.
Carolina Classics had this awesome orange leather back. He was so smooth
citrus.jpg

I guess this is what $1200 gets you!

I also found a Frilled Lizard. He was hanging out with beardies. This is one that puffs out and it looks like that dinosaur from Jurassic Park with an umbrella type thing that spreads around its head. Of course when I turn around he does it. My wife and the keeper got to see him, I heard a gasp but by the time I turned around, I missed it :( here he is

frilled.jpg

It was a great show. I finally got to see leather backs and tons of color variations in person! My son was heaven, holding and talking to all the baby beardies. I can't wait until the next one! !

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Colesdad":2jtwv43k said:
It was a great show. I finally got to see leather backs and tons of color variations in person! My son was heaven, holding and talking to all the baby beardies. I can't wait until the next one! !
Oh! How lovely! :blob5: I'm so very jealous! One day I'll make it to a show.
Colesdad":2jtwv43k said:
I guess this is what $1200 gets you!
LOL! :lol: Another lady here posted pics of albino iguanas! I believe they were a little over $3000! :shock: Beautiful though. Fingers crossed on winning the lottery! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom