Welcome Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic

Juvie Member
I notice a lot of people who are new don't know about proper husbandry. Even some users who have been a member for 6 months post pictures of their new setup with multiple dragons in there, or sand for a baby, etc.

What about sending out a welcome email when someone new signs up? I'm sure a lot of people sign up, browse through some pictures and don't care to read the 'boring' stuff. In the welcome email, it can give a brief checklist of extremely important husbandry points and links to back up the info. Maybe make it mandatory that you 'accept' the email (kind of like Terms of Use for some sites).

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Actually, the welcome email (the one sent to activate your account) does have a list of the key info for the site, including the main Caresheet article (and others). I don't think many read it. Including more info will likely just go unread still. People generally seem to like and tend towards more interactive ways of getting information for some reason. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubhomes1
Top Bottom