Weird (?) Scales on head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alligaytor723

So my bearded dragon has some very dented looking scales on her head, and I don’t know if it’s something bad or not. It doesn’t ever seem to bug her, she’s only about 2 years old so I don’t think it would be an old age thing, but I’m just a little concerned. She was a rescue when she was a baby so we don’t have much background info on her.
She currently has UVB lighting and a basking light, lives in a 40 gallon tank with a carpet substrate, and eats mostly crickets, super worms, cilantro, kale, bok choy, straw berries and blue berries. She has a water dish and drinks/“bathes” in it often so she isn’t dehydrated either, and she sheds have all looked healthy and come off with no problems. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure that the scales aren’t a problem, and that I don’t need to bring her anywhere for treatment.

Here’s some pictures:
107873-4283127631.jpg
107873-1201415784.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, they can have a few abnormal scales anywhere just like we can have blotches, moles + skin tags. That should not be harmful at all. :)

Alligaytor723

Original Poster
AHBD":3pllqev7 said:
Hi there, they can have a few abnormal scales anywhere just like we can have blotches, moles + skin tags. That should not be harmful at all. :)

Okay, thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom