weird nerve reaction in back

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
So, I'm assuming that most people pet their beardie's shoulders and back. Recently, if I rub Nemesis along her spine near her shoulders or tail base, her body kinda jumps like a nerve reaction. I have never noticed this before on her. She reacts just as we would if something poked a nerve on us. Is this normal and I have just never noticed it? It doesn't seem to hurt her...

applesaging

Hatchling Member
i rub nagini along his spine too, all he does is flatten his tummy and gives me this look. i think he's ticklish? lol.

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Her whole back is about to shed. I had considered this to be a possible reaction. You think that may explain her reaction?
It does seem sometimes that she is ticklish

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
NightmareDisco":zf4hh8xh said:
Her whole back is about to shed. I had considered this to be a possible reaction. You think that may explain her reaction?
It does seem sometimes that she is ticklish
I am positive it is the pre-shed. All my dragons get very sensitive when they are in pre-shed to shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom