Weird gulping/hiccuping ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed my bearded dragon does this weird gulping/hiccuping type motion normally when she's sleeping, i noticed about a week ago and was a bit worried and then her whole head shed, so I owed it up to stretching her beard out to shed... but she's still doing it. I finally caught it briefly on camera and here's the link to show you what she does: https://youtu.be/TABrdGMWw_A I have searched high and low for a solution about this behavior but I cant find anything. Is this normal ??? Is it a sign that something is possibly wrong ??? I checked for mucus both in her mouth and nose and do not see any sign of mucus. If you have any other questions, I can answer right away.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have seen others do this and I believe its called a hiccup-- as long as shes eating pooping basking and acting normal I dont think its nothing alarming
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom