Weird Dragon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ226

I have the game Rock Band and notice whenever I play songs by Boston, my dragon will get as close to the tv screen in his/her cage and turn the lightest of colors and just watch. But then some heavy song comes on and (s)he will turn dark colors and run up to the basking area. :mrgreen: Lol I just find it funny.
Btw, I'm still trying to come up with a name for him/her. I'm trying to keep it easy for my young niece to say who comes over quite a bit. With her only being 3, it's not the easiest thing to do. :banghead: I got some brain farts for names right now. Anybody got some good names?

EJ226

Original Poster
Lol I was kinda thinking that too! For what ever reason (s)he really likes more then a feeling!

Wardo

No WAY!!?? My dragon does exactly the same, but with Guitar hero!!!

I think its all the colors and things that attracts them. Or it may just be me rocking out with the guitar, and my dragon is watching on thinking "What IS he doing?" He loves it.

EJ226

Original Poster
Yea, I laugh all the time watching just chill and watch me play. :mrgreen: lol I don't know what it is really but (s)he really loves Boston!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hey Guys,

I don't think it's so weird that they prefer or are attracted to certain sounds or sights. Beardies are definitely attracted to bright colors.

When my son was younger he loved to watch Spongebob Squarepants and guess who was sitting right beside him every time. You guessed it....Rex(our bd). If my son didn't take her out of her viv she would press her face up against the glass to watch the show. She wouldn't move or blink the entire time the show was on. In fact, for her first birthday we got her a Spongebob pillow to lay on and a small rubber spongebob to put in her viv.
I believe it was all the bright colors in the cartoon that she was so attracted to. What's really weird is the fact that she wouldn't watch any other cartoons. :roll:

By the way EJ226 ,besides Boston being a great band( I saw them in concert way back when) it would also be a really great name for your bd.

Dawn

boston is a great name,and its spelled like it sounds and your niece may have a fine time with pronouncing it. i hope my beardie will be as cool as yours, lol :D

EJ226

Original Poster
Yea I was thinking that would be a great name too. I noticed that's it's only certain songs (s)he will come to the glass to watch. And then only some tv shows too. lol

Random

Boston is an amazing name for your BD and very unique. I think it's very funny considering I just named mine Marley bc he likes raggae. I haven't tried him out w rock band or guitar hero yet tho. That's the first thing I'm doing tomorrow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom