Weird but not bad behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Hi guys! We've talked about Miss Buddy having eggs, and found out she is not big enough. Now she has super out of the ordinary behavior. (For her anyway.) Her timer messed up this morning and her lights came on around 4 or 5. I got up and turned them off until 8. This morning she is in a super hyper and goodish mood. She is running around and is digging in one corner and digging at another wall. She seems super restless, because she is moving from the floor to her basking spot. I cleaned her viv yesterday and took her rock out. Could she be missing it? She also took a very big poo earlier. Shes digging again. Should I put her in her sand pin for a bit? I forgot to mention that I haven't fed her yet and that her and and tail are and were shedding. Her tail shed is still on but her head is off.
Her temps:
Her basking spot is a big stick. If she wants to be warmer, she can get higher, if she wants to be cooler she can get lower, ect.
I've lowered her temps a bit because she is getting older. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jaycee....yes you could put her in her lay box. She'll burn off some energy if nothing else. :) But yes, many young sub adult beardies are very restless and can drive you crazy !

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I've got a funny story about earlier. She was digging in the corner and then went over to her stick. Then she jumped! And made it!
I think she burned off some energy like you said. Now she is back to normal. She's half way asleep now! She is definitely gonna be a Tuckered out lil beardie around bedtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom