Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PintoBeanDragon1000

Hatchling Member
How much should a bearded dragon that is just under 9 inches 8.75 long weigh? Mine weighs 21 grams. He only eats between 20-30 large phoenix worms and he gets salad everyday. I portion his feeding so I can use up the food but make it last. Every feeding I give him about 15 he normally will only eat 10-12 before he is done. He normally eats a 1/4 cup of greens with a little left over. In 2 weeks he got 1 inch bigger and gained 5 grams.
This was taken about a week ago.

I also have a 7 inch beardie and he/she is 20 grams is he a bit over weight? Or ideal? I do not have any pictures of this but I will get some tomorrow. I just got him today.

drakedragon

Juvie Member
When I got my bearded dragon when she was around 2 months old she weighed around 25 grams (think she was around 6-7"). She is now 10 months old, 14" and last time she was weighed she was 376 grams.

Yours sounds about right. But all bearded dragons are different with their size and weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom