Weekly Weigh-In For Fina and Samson...Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fina and Samson (my daughters beardie) Had their weekly weigh-in this morning....before any food was offered.

Fina is just over a year old and weighed in at 276 grams. Miss Chunky gained 22 grams in a week. Here is a picture of her just after weighing:

Samson is about 8 months and weighed in at 158 grams. He gained 17 grams. Here is a picture of him just after weighing:

My questions are:

1. Samson seems a little skinny. He was pancaking in the picture so he looks much bigger than he is. His previous owners weren't feeding him properly so he was very small when my daughter got him. He shows no signs of MBD at all. He's just on the small side. Sometimes I can see his ribs when he isn't pancaking. His stools are fine and happen everyday. He gets a good soak at least every other day but he certainly doesn't love it like Fina. He's also very alert and lively! As long as he is gaining weight, is there anything that we should be concerned about?

2. I know that Samson is still considered a Juvenile so he gets phoenix worms twice a day and salad mix every day also. Is Fina considered an adult or a sub-adult? Should she also get feeders everyday or just every other day?

Any help would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom