We have EGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
As some of you may know, I have been worried about Angel. Well today was a welcome relief 😊! What. A. Pleasant surprise to see that she finally died the deed. I figured that being her first time she would have around 10 to 15 but boy was I wrong. She popped out 38 of them 😳.... WOW!!!! They were infertile so I disposed of them. She got a good bath and a good feeding and is now resting comfortably 😌

Attachments

• 20211222_165514.jpg
    20211222_165514.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 20211222_172831.jpg
    20211222_172831.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 20211222_174423.jpg
    20211222_174423.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 84

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Wow, Big Momma Angel did crank out a lot of eggs ! I know you're relieved. :) That is a very large clutch and she looks good after. I see that you went with soil in the laybox after all.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I couldn't bring myself do the newspaper thing (for fear of ingestion) so I went with a 50/50 mix of ecoearth and peatmoss moistened to a tacky consistency.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Everything worked out just right, Angel's happy and you're happy. :) How's she doing today ?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
She's doing fine...(I think). She ate 15 mealworms coated with calcium powder today but no greens 😒. She's been basking and relaxing for most of the day can't really blame her for that.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Welp..... she's at it again.
Last night after lights out, I checked on my dragons 🐉 (as I always do) a low and behold Angel had deposited an egg on the floor under her hammock. I knew then that she needed her lay box again.
This morning I got up and (had coffee and woke up first, lol) put on their feed bags while being stared at like I did something stupid (by my little egg laying queen).
Me: Yes Angel, I know what I have to do jeesh...
Angel: Hurry up human I'm on a schedule here. I don't have time for dallying around.
Me: It's 14° outside can you hold off until it warms up a little?
Angel: #$&%@*^$ NOOOOO HOOMAN !!!
"hooman works on dig box for 20 minutes while shivering from the cold outside "
Me: Here you go sweetie 😘
Angel: Ahhhhhh thanks hooman...... that's nice and warm.... now shut the door and drink your coffee I have things to do.
Me: You're welcome
Angel: Starts digging and throwing the mix all over her floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom