We have been fooled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
When we bought Angie from our local pet shop end July 2010, she was approximately 4 months old (according to the store owner). On the way home, she sat on my hand the whole time (hubby drove, not me) and by the time we got there, she had a name. She looked like Angelina Jolie in one scene of Wanted...

We often check her quite thoroughly - just in case there are any lumps, bumps or injuries - and often checked to see if she is indeed female.

We briefly introduced her to our new boy, and after some major headbobbing from her, she headbutted him. She has not once since we've had her headbobbed or gotten aggressive in any way.

Last night, we discovered that Angie is in fact rather Andy - she is a boy!!! This is going to be a major mindshift: no more "Hallo Mommy's little girl" greetings :roll:

Livey

Extreme Poster
haha mine always goes the other way around, from boys to girls..
Must be pretty confusing for them! :lol:

Hi ANDY!

Olivia
x

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
Livey":4tzz3ivw said:
haha mine always goes the other way around, from boys to girls..
Must be pretty confusing for them! :lol:
same here. i pretty much always assume an animal is a male until i find out otherwise, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom