way too spoiled beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
okay we have all heard the stories of the spoiled beardies but this one is really spoiled.....

Ya'll all know that Amigo was missing for a long while. Of course since he came home we are bound to spoil him and are thrilled he is home but now I think my husband and I have gone a bit to far in the spoiling.
Amigo has a pool in his viv. We fill it every morning for him to have a warm swim to help continue to rehydrate him. Well now he has started getting dubia. Well they have all started getting dubia thanks to a good friend helping us to get some and get a colony to start. Anyway Amigo has a new routine he thinks that you have to put the dubia in a plastic container and let him get them out one at a time while you hold the container. As if that is not bad enough now he has decided that he wants you to do this while he sits in his "sauna" and soaks. So here is this extremely spoiled dragon sitting in his warm bath soaking while we his slaves catch dubia put them in a cup walk to his viv hold them in his viv for him to eat while he takes a nice long soak for the morning before the water is dumped and he goes to bask under his light. :whip:

Livey

Extreme Poster
Sounds like he`s been treated like a god!
he has you right were he wants you! enslaved for life :lol:

Olivia x

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
mostlyharmlessnj":3iml7z62 said:
A TV remote, hat, and a cigar is all that is missing... not that I'm trying to give him any ideas.
SO FULL OF WIN!!!!! :mrgreen:

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
i think it may be part of their world domination plot.
Livy don't let tiny and nu know about this they may use it as part of the whole plot.

Livey

Extreme Poster
haha fatten them up and then there gunna break free,
Or training for when they force you to go with them :wink:
All bearded dragons are thinking * good slave.... gooooood slave * *pats on head*
:twisted:

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
Livey":3bbv34zz said:
haha fatten them up and then there gunna break free,
Or training for when they force you to go with them :wink:
All bearded dragons are thinking * good slave.... gooooood slave * *pats on head*
:twisted:

Oh Yea, this sounds like training for future servitude....

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
LOL, thats the way I have to feed 3 of my 4. (except for the pool part)
DUckies have to be in his little container, and you need to shake them around.
Brady does not like them in the container, he likes his hand (well, tong) fed one at a time to him, so that he does not have to get them from the container. Waffle wants them from the container, but will only eat them when the dubia are on their back with their legs kicking in the air. Foster will only eat freshly shed dubia out of his little container. He wont eat tan ones, if they have started to get any color back to them, he wont eat them. ANd of course I have to remember all of this and get it right!
They all do have us really trained!!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Awwww, you really are a really good slave mommy. :D

yea, they are all different,

Cadmus wants his on his hammock 2 at a time. Gobi wants them in her salad bowl so she can sit on them and eat them. Ash wants them in the worm bowl but save a few and let her get them out of the container so she can "catch" them. and of course Amigo in the sauna. Yes we are whipped.
That is only the dragons the dogs are just as bad. I am convinced they only let us live in the house for their convienience (spelling).

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
you poor poor unspecting souls....the Civil War....Wold War One....World War Two....all of those are NOTHING! compared to whats comming!!! world war three!!! D: Beardies VS Humans where they inslave the human Race and keep US in the cages!! Hide While You Still Can!!!!!!!!!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
he already thinks Ash is his playboy beardie. we had to put a wrap around the end of her viv so he couldn't see her. Now he headbobs the fish tank to "prove his manhood".

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Lol, I had a female who was believed to be a male because she head bobbed at everything. We didn't know she was a male until she laid eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom