wat helps them grow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have to agree that the smaller one is way too thin. It would be a good idea to have him checked for parasites as venom508 mentioned. I suggest you still offer live crickets and also the good greens/veggies from the beautiful dragons site but also supplement with some chicken baby food as well as some squash baby food. Since he isn't eating much, those will help to give him a boost. Thin the baby food mixture with a little bit of water, add a small pinch of calcium to it and heat in the microwave to take the chill off. Then use a plastic medicine dropper or needle-less syringe and put drops on his nose that he will hopefully lick off. Once he gets a taste of it, he should really like it. Babies can go downhill very quickly, so you need to act quite fast and be sure to keep him very well hydrated. When do you think you can get the digital thermometer with probe? How close is he to the Repti-Sun fluorescent bulb?

cindyaguilarx3

Original Poster
i am going to look for it today. the repti sun is pretty close to him. right now he looks pretty good though hes active and eating what i give him so he does look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom