was off colour - Peppa (changed title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Nothing new to report.

Still giving some honey with her meal and a droplet in her blocked nostril each day.

Think what ever it was has passed and she's more or less back to her normal .

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
She demanded a daddy snuggle at lunchtime, climbed off her hubbahut and was standing up , looking at me and waving / scratching at her tank front to give me the hint, as soon as I got her out it was plong and legs all spread out and head down and the occasional headcocking and stare at the visitors (son and grandson). Back in to bask after a long (3 hr) snuggle (she does need some UV today) and I had to sort the silkworms (hard to do with her on my chest and I need the seat space next to me and don't want making a pig of herself).

Think she's fine. But definitely due to do a poo any day now.

Think she was glad to see the back them then they left. Grandson off with his mum to a xmas eve party with her friends , son off back home to Sydney .
Peppa loves watching then dinosaur cartoons (Land Before Time) and seemed fascinated by new toy, the games two person games ( packman type , asteroids (?) and mortal combat fighting game and my grandson's antics jumping and arms in all directions making the avitars punch, kick , spin run , duck and jump.... ROFL ….

Fluffy was back in her water as soon as my son went through the front door to leave.

George and Mildred so used to my son and grandson, they aren't the least bit phased no matter how active and noisy the kid is , they take it all their respective strides , and carry on doing their usual skinky things, only difference is they regularly mosey over to the front of there tanks to watch the crazy mini-human.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I think the pictures say it all : Peppa Xmas Day afternoon siesta after her feed of 2 large silkworms + some yummy crickets and a nice long daddy snuggle .

One of her favorate ACTIVITIES.

PC250284.jpg

right nostril looks clear now :
PC250288.jpg

PC250289.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
She's back to her normal self, was a 14 day interval between the last poo and the latest , but it was nicely formed .

Very alert and active when in her tank (thermoregulating, nose rubbing (blocked right nostril and some shedding on the lips going on) and regularly standing up against the front or back and scratching with her hands to get attention.
As soon as she comes out ,she promptly assumes snuggle mode ….also very Peppa.

She's back on more solid foods now and loving her medium and large gut loaded crickets again.
Currently out of silkworms (the ones I have are too small to use) and wont be big enough for another week or so , ran out of large silkworms on Boxing Day , so she's been back on modest amounts of solids (crickets) since.

I'm still giving her a lick of some manuka honey each day with her feed and applying a small droplet of manuka honey to her right nostril , which usually promptly becomes a bubble and then disappears inside her nose (and get's her licking and looking for her honey lick (she thinks it's a treat because as soon as show her the syringe full of honey she opens her mouth and goes even brighter coloured in the throat and face).

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
She was protesting being woken up at 7am by our noisy grandson, who was up and on his new Video Game Console …. was scratching at the corner of her tank when my wife was forced out of bed to give him breakfast.
She's not accustomed to so much noise , the skinks were all still curled up and asleep , even Fluffy.

She's been very interested in , watching continuously the videogames and the new Lego Ninjago (?))dvds he has been watching .
Fluffy has been keeping a low profile (only showing herself for drinks and to do quick food dish raids or for quick baths).
The bluetongues are just taking it all in their stride , unflappable as usual.

Maybe the sudden change in weather from yesterday when it was sunny and very windy and very low humidity and 42 degC outside (and 28 degC inside with aircon running on high set to 26 degC and today when when it's been grey and dizzly and lucky to hit 24 degC outside has Fluffy confused too.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Really enjoyed her big leaf of buk choi this afternoon with 8 med-large crickets (I had to cut it into strips and hand them to her) but she polished off the entire leaf in very short order - (less the hard bits and white bits => they go to the superworms).

Must have been a nice tasting leaf or she must have just been in the mood and hungry .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom