want to say thankyou to everyone who welcomed my little norb

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
hi just wanted to say a big thankyou to every one who welcomed my little norbert or looked at his pictures with cooper but hate to say that my sweetie didn't make it . had every thing right for the tiny little one but maybe that was just it he was to tiny , got to share him for 5 days and loved every second of it , and i don't want to bring any one down with Thanksgiving . just broke my heart and i wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted or looked , still have the cooper to love and well maybe there may be a norbert the second , just was a surprise and still in shock , funny how fast you can fall in love with a scaley huh ???

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Oh no, I am sooo sorry.
He was an adorable little thing.
GIve some extra kisses to Cooper!

maxattack

Juvie Member
:( Oh....I'm so sory to hear about Norbert. I missed his intro thread but I went to look at it when I saw this thread. He was such a cutie. So sorry he didn't make it. Hugs to you and Cooper.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry about norbert. As of now, I've never lost a baby, but Zoom Zoom is the only baby I've had. Anyway, I noticed the pic of Cooper and Norbert. Cooper remindes me of Fudge when she was smaller. She's the beardie of Taryn 7, one of our South Africa members.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I can't believe this! Please tell me he's not really gone :cry:
Poor little Norbert. At least he got to enjoy his last 5 days as an overly loved little beardie.

I am so sorry.

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thanks everyone so much . the tears are gone , but the empty space is still there andi am so glad that i got to share the 5 days with him , i have his tank put out of site and his dinosaur put up , we let cooper have his log /hide and he is basking on it now , almost lights out time for cooper for the night . i know why i feel like i have an extended family with this site , it is because i do . want to say thankyou again for caring .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikeb
Top Bottom