Want to get a leash for Reptar

Status
Not open for further replies.

magpieandstuff

Hatchling Member
Hello, I am trying to find a leash of my bearded dragon, Reptar. Does anyone know of a good website to buy from? I would love to let him explore outside a little this summer. Last year I wouldn't let him out of my lap because he kept wanting to take off! :D
-Maggie

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Which country are you in?

I make my own, if that helps - I use a sturdy strip of leather, with two long ovals in it (for the front legs), about an inch, inch-half apart, depending on the size of the dragon. I then put two rivets, one either side at the ends, and run a sturdy cord (or tight-weave ribbon) through the rivets. They can then be cinched closed, providing a good leash on the harness :)

magpieandstuff

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am in the US. I was considering making one but I could not find a blueprint I liked. If it isn't too much trouble, could you post a pic of yours?
-maggie

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Apologies - I ended up working late the last two evenings, but I have the day off tomorrow - so I'll make one then, and I'll take pics all the way along. I'll write it as a new thread, and link it here too :)

ParkerandMe

Hatchling Member
I don't know if you've made up your mind about making one or not but I myself am not a very talented person in the creative area so I just measured my little guy and bought one from beardeddragon.co. Worked very well for me and came in a bunch of adorable colors. Hope you find something that works for you.
-Claire

magpieandstuff

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you for making the post. I have got all my supplies ready to go. Now I just need to get Reptar to cooperate :D By the way, I love that Robert is posing for his picture with a grasshopper. So cute

anwyn

Be prepared for the game of one arm in... oh look, my other arm is out now... while trying to put it on. As dragon sits there looking completely innocent of course. ;)

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
I made my own from my uromastyx so he can get some sun outside. But we plan on buying one for our bearded dragon from etsy a company called lil beastie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom