Waiting on Friday and Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Yay, Friday and Saturday!!!!

I know it is only for a couple of days but I can't wait for Fri and Sat. We can take the babies out on leashes for a little while. It is gonna be warmer and our back deck gets warm in the direct
sun. It is concrete and gets warm enough to let the dragons sit out for a little sun. At least it will be a break for them from being couped up in the house all winter.

fez09

Extreme Poster
One word....JEALOUS!!!

That will be really nice for them, especially little Cadmus, he's probably never had real sunshine yet! Make sure and take some pics!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Reading the book tonight to figure out how to charge the batteries on the new camera. I am sooooooooooo technology challenged. :cry:
I know this is just a small step. This happens every year. We get this warm up for a week or two but yay!!! I will take it. Then more winter then spring will be here to stay and the babies can
go out everyday!!!!! and my garden will grow.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Lilly and I went out for a few minutes today. It was 67 and sunny, but it was kind of windy so we didn't stay out long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom