mishelly58

Hatchling Member
Here is Gizmo's I just finished. Let me know if I left anything out:

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

DickMcMuff

Here are mine...
The big one is the iguanas (4' x 3' x 3' terrarium, not sure what the gal. would be, probably 200 or so) and the other is the beardies (40 gal terrarium)
DSCN01181.jpg
DSCN01081.jpg

fnmbeard

Just getting started, 'little' one is turning 13 next week and wants a bearded dragon. Thank you for all the great information, I think I'm getting started out right because of all your experience.

This is where I'm at right now...
IMG_9386sm.jpg

This is where the viv is going, right behind my computer chair (got some spring cleaning to do) ...
IMG_9387sm.jpg

Viv is 37"x24x24", will have sliding front plexi doors, screen top (there is no ventilation on the side or back), slate tile substrate is ready, Zoo Med 30" Combination Reptile Hood, 24" Repti Sun 10, 3 fixtures to mix and match bulbs to get the right temps, acu-right in/out for temp, oak face, lid and top trim, stained to match the entertainment center. I don't know what's going inside yet but I'm seriously thinking about making some grout over styrofoam backgrounds and rocks. I'm on the second day of vacation and have 10 days left until the arrival of 'Fredwinn'. The name has been picked for years, can't remember the story but if it's real funny I'll post it (could be 'Fredwina' I guess, we'll know in a few months.
IMG_9388sm.jpg

mishelly58

Hatchling Member
I built it folowing the instructions for the fake rocks. I used styrofoam and a hot glue gun to put the stairs together then the expandable foam to fill it in. The plants I bought a the dollar store near me and stuck them into pieces of styrofoam and used the same grout to cover it and then the polycrylic to seal it. Gizmo seems to really like it

beardie_guy

Had this viv for around 3 months, finally got the time and resources to start my building

What do you think so far?

Photo0267.jpg

vivlighton.jpg

The tub at the bottom was a digging tub, this is going to be changed at the weekend, something lower which will fit in better with the decor.....

crazyerick

beardie_guy":16a90 said:
Had this viv for around 3 months, finally got the time and resources to start my building

What do you think so far?

The tub at the bottom was a digging tub, this is going to be changed at the weekend, something lower which will fit in better with the decor.....

Not bad looking, the main thing is that your Beardie likes it :D
Maybe add a few more plants at the back and maybe around the edge of the "upstairs" level. Got good potential! :blob5:

kornival

how do you guys put those dome fixture inside the tank and direct them in different position? I'm a noob sorry. and do i need a specific cover to attach the dome fixtures in?

fnmbeard

Finished up on the build and welcomed Fredwynn home Saturday!
IMG_9399sm.jpg

IMG_9400sm.jpg

We still have some interior to figure out, some plants to spruce it up a bit, but he seems very content already.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom