Juvie Member
savage420":6368d said:
DSC01982.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

:blob5: :blob8:
Haha love the back ground!

EmMy7

Where did u get the desert background? My beardies cage is in the process of being built and I cant find a desert background anywhere...

AndyAMP88

Hatchling Member
EmMy7":a089e said:
Where did u get the desert background? My beardies cage is in the process of being built and I cant find a desert background anywhere...

Have you checked your local fish shops? I haven't bought a background yet, but I saw a variety of desert ones in a salt water fish shop. Though I'm not sure why anyone would want a desert in their fish tanks. :roll:

EmMy7

hmmm Well I looked at a couple pet stores in the area in the fish section but they only had like fish aquarium looking ones. I will have to try maybe just a fish store, or salt water fish store. THANKS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom