Viv pics only thread

LJean

Extreme Poster
Look at Abbysa's post on page 31. Could you build a ramp like that? You can also cover the ramp with something if you want it to look more natural.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
BetMiddler":23612 said:
Been meaning to post some pics up for months, made this with my dad, he has to take credit for the dunes on the backround tho...
i did have 2 big fake rock structures but terri cud chew through the sealant(i didnt even get to put them in, i just put him on them before hand and he left teeth marks!) so im starting again when i get the time but for now this must do!!!
hope you like it
;)

Wow! That is really amazing!!!!
I love the last picture! So cute! My buddy does that too. :D

Hey everyone, me and my dad jus finished up building Knuckers her new home. hear are some pics :D
Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Its a 4'x2'x2' made out of malemeide, it also has a huge droor on the top witch holds all my multi-vitamins, calcium, bugs and cleaning supplies.
I Also plan on putting slate tiles down and eventually the whole unit is goin to be built into the wall. Also Heres another pic of Knuckers in her new viv, i think shes a little ticked off...its her first time bearding at me lol :shock:
Knuckers.jpg

RedHandFilms

Sub-Adult Member
Looks great Hpg613Dragon, though I strongly suggest you go ahead and get that styrofoam covered with a few layers of grout and sealed. It will be a great fake rock fixture. We wouldn't want a piece to break off where your dragon could eat it. It's easy. You can check out my tutorial here.
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=90519&hilit=

yeah i am planning on grouting it i jus didn't get a chance to do it yet, i'm being carefull untill i do grout it tho i'm watchin to see if anything is breaking off an if it dose i'll just take the whole thing out until its done...thanx tho. Also i'm having a little trouble with the temps, i'm deffanitly going to need to put another light in on a dimmer switch.

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
MyLittleFoot":9e919 said:
I have one of those platforms it holds heat real well and little foot likes laying on it

Like them name hehehe, land before time huh? Maybe one of these days, I should name one as sharptooth! :-D

yup these platforms are awesome!

omg land before time is the best film ever!!! .......not that at the age of 21 i still watch it.....just remember it from when i was a young child............really........
i love little foot........

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Calling all DIYers!
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

I would really appriciate if you could do me the favour of looking at my current DIY thread.
Im trying to design my beautiful, but handicapped, beardie a stimulating and accesable 120 gallon tank, however I am coming up short idea wise.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=97022

Holly

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom