Viv pics only thread

20211030_175905.jpg

Commodus's new enclosure ! He is a big climber and I've never seen him so happy, he's climbing non stop!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That looks great, Commodus will get a lot of exercise in that jungle gym ! I use a lot of natural wood as well. What type of uvb do you have ?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
After 14 years of accumulation of Viv pics, I'm locking this thread.... in favor of directing people to the new "Enclosure Pics" media gallery category. Same idea, but instead of shoe-horning the idea of sharing Viv/Enclosure pics into a discussion forum thread, the media gallery category allows for you all to upload your pics, and get individual comments on them, as well as being able to give star ratings! Still all collected together in one place. :)

If for some reason you can't upload there, send me a Conversation to let me know.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the Viv pics. I'll be setting a "Watch" on the category, so I can get the little alerts on the upper right when new pictures show up. :)

Dot4Dot7Dot

Beardie name(s)
Haze/Yelnats (~2-3mo old)
Haze loves her hammock. I'll see her chilling there in her basking spot all day long unless she is running around and chasing crickets lol. I do have 3 lamps, but only use 2 during the day. The one in the middle is purely for night time to keep her tank warm because my room gets below 60 degrees (poor heating in my room that I'm waiting to get fixed)
As for the fake plants, for the time being, I have them set up due to her not having an interest in greens. Once she does start showing interest I will remove them and find vines so she has them to climb on.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0262.jpeg
    IMG_0262.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0261.jpeg
    IMG_0261.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 28

ChileanTaco

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Apex 48x24x24 in the process of making it a 60x24x24
Nice :) Are the plants real or not?

Here is mine after the recent upgrade (added structure to the left for which I waited a bit until it turned out that Taco loves climbing a lot).
Plants are real (aloe, golliwog).
As the back and right side are facing windows, first I was worried whether the enclosure might overheat as we're living in a quite hot place, but it doesn't. Works very well as it is, and if it would not, I would modify the setup of course.

Attachments

• tacotank.jpg
    tacotank.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 23

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom