Viv pics only thread

unik5

Just wanted to post some pictures of Butters and his new set up from BoaMaster!
The dimensions are 5x2x18. So far I like it, the quality is great but I'm considering more ventilation..

The UVB is a 48" zoomed repti-sun 10.0 and the basking bulb is just a 50watt flood light. The basking spot gets to 103 degrees F. The cool side gets to 75 degrees F. He can get about 8" away from the UVB.
I went down to the river and got the wood, and got some slate tiles as substrate :study:

Feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns. Enjoy!
9a3eabc8.jpg

225368e7.jpg

b6c16772.jpg

752c83e2.jpg

:!: Tortoise shell is not real lol
b5a11dac.jpg

65444761.jpg

Chirple

Hatchling Member
^ Lovely ! :D

Today Pancake's tank went from :

oldtank.png

To :

wip.png

I still have to cut the rest of the tiles to fit and install them (I think they're linoleum), and I'm watching him to see if he's still bothered by his reflection, now that the background is on the outside.

He's exploring right now. :D

I really hope he continues his habit of not pooping on his basking spot...

unik5

Chirple":20kki624 said:
^ Lovely ! :D

Today Pancake's tank went from :

oldtank.png

To :

wip.png

I still have to cut the rest of the tiles to fit and install them (I think they're linoleum), and I'm watching him to see if he's still bothered by his reflection, now that the background is on the outside.

He's exploring right now. :D

I really hope he continues his habit of not pooping on his basking spot...
Zeusmybeardie":20kki624 said:
Looks good ^^^

Thank you! I got a lot of ideas from lurking on this thread haha. I hope Butters doesnt start pooping in the viv! hes good about going in his bath.
Pancake looks alot like Buters from what i can see!

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
I like your enclosure two things cohabtation is not good so u will need a second enclosure and loose substrate is not good tile reptile carpet news paper paper towel are the best choices also what UVB ugot

mastamark2020

got a repti-glo 10 and a 2 on top, 75watt high intensity basking bulb, gonna be changing the 2.0 bulb to a smaller length, as my cool side temps keep creeping up at the min

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekov
Top Bottom