Viv pics only thread

Photo0090.jpg

Photo0079.jpg

ALL your vivriums are absolutely gorgeous! Wish I had the time, space and money to create a vivarium for my Beedee as nice as yours! Keep it up, I bet they're even smiling! :)

pacherry

Here is Henry and Henrietta's new setup. I have made many modifications after browsing through this site. First, I understand they should not be housed together (now) so we are in the process of rectifying that. However, I have gotten rid of the crushed walnut and put dimmers on both of the basking lights to get them to the proper temperatures. Please feel free to give comments or suggestions. :banghead:
398905_2193868664282_1774141897_1054011_1973238305_n.jpg

hkitty138

Hi dantro, I just wanted to say that I love your viv !!!! Its awesome no offense to anybody but one of the nicest I've seen!!! I was wondering where did you find the logs that you have where dantro is laying on and how did you set them up in the tank? What did you use to keeo them together glue? Also I have a combo aquarium hood fixture that holds all 3 lights day night and uvb also I really love how you have the uvb inside the tank how did you do that?? I'm kinda new to this whole viv set up when I had my dracula I just had the calcium sand and very sadly she got compacted and died on birthday last year !!! So with peanut I'm being very cautious with everything I do ! Id really would love to make her viv as awesome as yours any advice or info would help!!! Absouletly beautiful job I'm sure dantro is very comfortable and happy as well!!!!! Thank you in advance:):):)=-O,B-) :D

DanaW

behemoth":3ckjn56d said:
429696_10150634947131811_555686810_9202099_128746602_n.jpg

i took this picture when we first got Radley. Her enclosure is massive in comparison's to G's 60 gallon.
You have a Radley? That's my doggies name and I've only heard it used one other time!

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom