Viv pics only thread

ZeusAlmighty

Hatchling Member
I am not sure of the brand name but I got them at Home Depot. They came in 1ft x 1ft squares. Not sure if you can tell by the pics but they are snap away so you can mix and match if you wanted to. And yes, Zeus does seem to be enjoying them! Haha

Jess

Extreme Poster
I might have just gotten a new flooring idea LOL.
Do they have gaps inbetween them though? The only thing is it looks like they might be hard to clean.

ZeusAlmighty

Hatchling Member
They do have little gaps in them. I have them broken down into strips (running the width of his tank) so I can just take a strip out and clean it if he poos on it.

BadCon

Sub-Adult Member
With all those seems between the tiles, I'd be worried about a foot or claw getting stuck. I use larger tiles, and the few seems in my enclosure always have me a bit concerned.

BadCon

Sub-Adult Member
ZeusAlmighty":34np8ole said:
Zeus' feet are a little bit big to be getting stuck in them! Haha

I was mainly talking about claws. It can happen...
PC007-2.jpg

Pottsy929

we used those itty bitty tiles too lol. only i would not advise going the route we did with them... we cut them all into individual pieces and shaved the glue stuff from the edges of each tile so that they fit real tight to one another... it was fairly time consuming and in the future i think i'll stick to larger tiles lol.

Robin79

These are all amazing, i would love to set up something amazing for my beardies. If anyone has the time and knows the UK i would really appreciate a PM of really good places to buy things for my setup. Thanks!

The cave looks great, and love the name as well!

thanks! i bought so much poly that i've now started another wee platform n some stairs... hoping to get it all set up in the viv on sunday so i'll post more pics then... :blob5:

i cant take credit for the name tho, his previous owner named him.. it really suits him tho, kinda noble n aloof, just like him! lol! my bf has taken to callin him 'fat liz', partly because he knows it annoys the hell outta me!! think he likes the sound of me screechin "THAT'S NOT HIS ****ING NAME!!!!" :angry5: lol!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toothadash
Top Bottom