Viv is finally complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
glitch_in_the_system":6ec9a said:
Where did you find the sliders for the plexiglass?
If you are talking about the door tracks, I got my original ones from here (but I couldn't use them):
http://www.amazon.com/M-D-Building-Products-Aluma-Slide-Sliding/dp/B00173CQ7O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1230873116&sr=8-1

Then I found a local glass shop that cut the glass and provided a specific track with rollers installed on each door. This makes the doors open and close really easy. It's great. The only potential downside (that hasn't actually happened yet) is that there is a very slight gap between the tracks that a small cricket, roach, or curious worm could squeeze through. Now my BD eats bigger feeders so I'm not too concerned about them fitting inside of that gap and he doesn't eat crickets anyway so it works out.

hey thanks so much for your help! im looking at the T-rex right now....Her new home should be here within the week so i am really excited to see how it turned out. I wish i new how to e mail so i could just e mail ya but im still kinda new. lol thanks again

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
beardielovah11103":fb89a said:
hey thanks so much for your help! im looking at the T-rex right now....Her new home should be here within the week so i am really excited to see how it turned out. I wish i new how to e mail so i could just e mail ya but im still kinda new. lol thanks again
No sweat! 8) You could send me a private message (PM). If you click on the PM icon next to one of my posts, you can send me a message directly.
beardielovah11103":fb89a said:
i meant to ask you what MVB you use?
I use a megaray. From what I have read, it is the top of the line. T-Rex is made by the same people and probably comes in a close second. Be sure to post pics whenever you get it set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom