Viv furnishings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySez

How do you fix your Viv furnishings? I want to but a branch angled in my viv. Do I just screw them to the wall or are there better ways???????????

I really am a newbie to doing this. Its hard to find things around at the moment. I'm in the UK. I want rocks and all sorts in there but where do I get them from?

Sez x

RedHandFilms

Sub-Adult Member
You could buy rocks and branches and stuff, or you can go outside and get them for FREE!!! You just need to clean and sterilize them. Once they've been scrubbed clean, bake them in the oven at 300*F (149*C) for about 30 minutes. For your branch, I don't think you want to permanently attach it by screwing it in. It's nice to be able to take things out to clean them. I bake all my pieces every few months to clean them. I'd say, just prop the branch up in the corner, and put a large rock at the base to keep it from sliding out. Or, one thing I did, I screwed a few branches together to make a sort of tripod that stood on it's own. Good luck and be sure to post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom